Sat, Sep 23|
Healthy for a Lifetime Conference
An event in Omaha, NE by the Lifestyle Health Alliance.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2023, 9:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Omaha, 455 N 10th St, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
About the Event
The Vegan Community of Easten Iowa recommends this Midwest conference, which is organized by the nonprofit group Lifestyle Health Alliance.
Healthy for a Lifetime offers everyone, regardless of age, family history, or current health status, the opportunity to:
- Learn from expert physicians and researchers how it's possible to not only prevent and treat, but actually reverse conditions such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and arthritis without drugs or surgery
- Understand how the impact of multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, type 1 diabetes, and other autoimmune conditions can be significantly reduced
- Hear from actual former patients who were able to reduce and eliminate medications, lose weight, feel more energetic, and reverse serious health conditions simply by using food as medicine
- View a demonstration showing how to easily incorporate the whole food plant based nutrition responsible for these remarkable health outcomes into daily life
- Enjoy delicious meals featuring a variety of plant-based foods satisfying any taste